The DDS-XM100 is a sophisticated, solid-state data storage unit designed specifically to replace out-dated magnetic tape and disk storage systems on a wide range of supplier equipment. Offering unrivaled ease of use and cost effectiveness, the XM100 series can be configured to deliver up to 40GB of solid-state storage and connect to a wide range of legacy devices via standard SCSI, PERTEC or Kennedy connectors.
- 2x PERTEC 50 pin connectors
- 1x SCSI 50 pin connector or 1 x Neax 61k (Kennedy) 50 pin connector
- 1x RJ45 Ethernet port
- Up to 48GB of internal storage with internal ECC and RAID functionality for maximum data integrity
- 1x RS232 serial port (for unit control and communication with the host legacy system)
- 1x SD card slot for up to 4GB of removable storage
- 48V power supply via standard 6 pin connector
- 400 MHz Intel XScale processor with 64MB RAM
- 240x160 LCD provides simple menu operation
- Mode switchable between device models in software
- Upgradable software to enable operation with custom infrastructures
- Reliable Linux-based OS
The DDS-XM100 series will support virtually any device that uses either SCSI, PERTEC or Kennedy based Magnetic Data Storage units. System manufacturers include: NEC, Siemens, Ericsson, Alcatel and Fujitsu.
Download DDS-XM100 brochure
To discuss our DDS products or your data storage requirements, please send us your questions and contact details by email to sales at bluewatersys dot com . A member of the Bluewater team will review your requirements and be in contact. We can then provide details of the suitability of DDS-XM100 for your organisation, and how it might benefit your data storage needs.