If you haven't already got one, head over here and pick up an mbed board for a small sum of money. With it you can:
- Play with a real piece of ARM hardware
- Write code in C/C++ using a web-based IDE
- Develop software without installing any tools on your computer
- See what lots of other people have done with this great little device
- Have a program running in under a minutes (yes really!)
- For US$59 it has to be one of the lowest cost ways into ARM
Sorry, we don't sell these, but see here for lots of options in various countries.